Hi friends, this is my first time I've so please co-operate with me...In this post I will tell you what I wanted to... about me and my life, my like & dislike every thing in this post I will share you my last 22 year's of experience.
Part -1 beginning of my life
I am Anshul Dongre from Nagpur, Maharashtra, India ,22 year old and I am optimist about my future you know what in last 22 years was the worst years of my life my father & mother were quite unhappy with each other every time I saw them fighting with each other for topic-less matters one day I saw my father hit my Mother's head with a bat all blood was flowing through her head in fact it wasn't for the first time ever happened I saw my father was biting her several times what happened last she left him forever after last fighting I went with my mother lastly I thought everything would be All right but not it was just a trailer of my worst life I had elder brother he remained with my father, for life support we had my grand parents too and that's how my life journey begins.
So I was living with my mother actually we had no our home cause of continuous downs in our life after my parents separated (without divorce) first we lived in my aunt's (maternal) house later moved to my Nany's house oh..! I remember while I was in Khat, Rajedahegaon I got in road accident my bottom leg was damaged and fractured. it was big wound and got 8 month to recover and finally moved to my Nany's house.
Moved to part 2
No comments:
Post a Comment